Wednesday, December 26, 2012

hey..... em....

I don't know but.... I felt like missing something and I don't know what -_-

have too know that i felt empty in my brain and i my heart.....

i just cant figure it out..... i want to know .... but how?

is it about her? maybe argh.... i just dont know....

or it just in my mind..... well it does and it give a pain....

i need you maybe but i just cant right?
i want you by my side but i cant right?
i want too stay but you but cant?
everything is cant,cant,and cant......

please help me.....
GOD..... i need you help now.... tell me what i should do....
if she is the one for please give me a sign....
and if not..... tell me now and who should i be with....
i really want to know now..... please..... 

i'm really depreased now 

tell me now please..... i'm begging you....
end this pain huhuhu.... remove it .....

gudnite...... end 4 today~

No comments:

Post a Comment